Conduct on School Property
In addition to prohibitions stated in other District policies, no person on school property shall:
- injure or threaten to injure another person;
- damage another’s property or that of the School District;
- violate any provision of the criminal law of the State of Illinois or town or county ordinance;
- smoke or otherwise use tobacco products;
- consume, possess, or distribute alcoholic beverages, illegal drugs, or possess dangerous weapons at any time;
- impede, delay, or otherwise interfere with the orderly conduct of the District’s educational program or any other activity occurring on school property;
- enter upon any portion of school premises at any time for purposes other than those which are lawful and authorized by the School Board; or
- willfully violate other District rules and regulations.
“School property” means within school buildings, in vehicles used for school purposes, or on school grounds.
As circumstances warrant, appropriate action will be taken by the District’s administrators.
Adopted: January 20, 1998